Search using Keyword

You can find posts with keywords such as: knee, seasonal, vegan or any topic you wish to find a post related to.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo Shoot Weekend

(Blue in honor of the Canucks Hockey Playoffs!!)
I had the privilege of working with an excellent photographer named Garry Cotter from Look Studios located in downtown Vancouver. A comfy studio bustling with energy and projects!
I was rusty after almost 2 years off from modeling but Garry was gracious and he does such a great job with his work. His shadowing work played off my muscle like liquid!
He has some wonderful services and I highly recommend him for whatever your event or project, he has a range of things he can do for you, check out http://www.lookstudios.ca/
I am super partial to the dance shots.......are they ever amazing!

Photography copyright Garry Cotter / Linda Cusmano

No comments:

Post a Comment