Search using Keyword

You can find posts with keywords such as: knee, seasonal, vegan or any topic you wish to find a post related to.

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Into the OFF Season with Legare Wear

So its off season and I find myself not wanting diet food at the moment so I am not quite on my off season plan yet, I gave myself this week to slack right off! Never hungry when you eat carbs and salty or sugary foods so its not like I am eating tons but its still that grey area of not wanting to lose the lean and having a tough time balancing either being clean or durti....teeheee.......so this week I am just chill, off training and prepping for the Monday to begin on an off season plan toward July 2011.
I have never started out so far ahead, I mean I always trained toward comps but had more than one per year, always did a few and usually not planned out a year ahead. The past few years I did try to plan ahead but then things happen, lack of sponsorship or sickness or deaths which kinked the plans.
This year I decided not to do the shows planned in spring, I hate travel and although this would only be an hour drive for one of them, the other would be in OHIO, an area I have not been and look what happened the last time I went somewhere new right? So I am focused on BCs, Nationals and then we will see. My decisions on comps after that depend on the outcome of thse shows. I do want to do the cup again but if I get my card before that I cannot and would only look at pro shows from there on and the frequency of comps stays low. Fitness at the pro level only has a few shows and they are all travel out shows. I know I can survive areas like NY, ON as I have been before and there are pro shows there but also Texas, a place I would love to visit but again never been.......would the health turn on me again?
Anyway, with these new goals I find I am competing less. I used to do at least 3-4 if not more shows per year but I just cannot afford it financially, emotionally, physically and work wise now that business has picked up to a fever.
It all works out as it should I suppose then. I get to still compete but at a much higher level, more intense and hopefully PRO!
So this week I got a load of Legare Wear from Cindy Legare - www.Legarewearclothing.com and I absolutely love it! Everyone knows I am an Affliction and Sinful junkie, most of my clothes are NON SKULL design tattoo wear from Sinful and now I have new fave line - LEGARE WEAR!
This stuff fits me so well, so comfy and looks so hot! To boot, Cindy does the art work, she designs each piece! Being an artist that is so up my alley.
When you visit the site to pick up some of this hot clothing line, make sure you read the story behind how this line came about and behind the art subject!!
I am looking forward to her new stuff, not sure I am allowed to mention it yet but it sounds up my alley- that is all I can say for now.
Look out for me rockin' Durti Girl on a regular basis! I dont' want to take them off to wash them!!!
Do you know what DURTI stands for?

No comments:

Post a Comment